- Cockroach control – Cockroaches are nocturnal animals; consequently, it is not very likely you will see them, they damage food stuffs and lead to food poisoning.
- Termite control – A termite colony can consume 5g of wood per day. It may not sound like much but without treatment they can remain undetected in a property for years. Furthermore, they can devalue property by 25% due to destruction of property over the long term
- Ant control – feed on food on the ground or any area they can access. May not be particularly dangerous but bothersome.
- Fleas control – These feed on the blood of animals including your pets and cattle.
- Spiders control – Spiders are scary, crawly, hairy, beady-eyed pests that many people develop a severe fear for. As some spiders are harmless, some are dangerous. All in all, not appealing to have in your house
- Snakes control – more often than not they are potentially dangerous and have a bad reputation among us. As one of the most deterred creatures, we ensure that we get rid of them and a guarantee of time that they will not be back
- Bed Bugs control – Our number one enemy to a good night’s sleep. Highly contagious as they move from place to place and could lay up to 500 eggs a month.
- Mosquito control – 25 million Kenyans are at risk of getting malaria from staying in densely populate mosquito areas. use insecticides that keep them away from a long time. Moreover, we identify the water bodies nearby and kill them from the source as well as spray some chemicals to ensure they do not return after some time.
- Rodent control – Rats and mice can be very destructive and cause serious health risks as they contaminate food supplies as well as storage and preparation areas. Latest approved rodenticides.
How we do it
- Entrapment methods
- Individual assessment
- Non-toxic monitoring and control methods available
- Flexible wall mountings for bait stations
● Our baits are tamper proof and low purchase price
● Covert bait stations available to blend in with surroundings