About Us

How We Do It

ServiceHub provides a platform that allows skilled professionals to connect with businesses or institutions looking for specific services. Every single individual is vetted and undergoes an intensive training course. Once these step by step processes are done to our satisfaction, we give them a trial job before on-boarding them on our platform. Once on the platform, our match-making algorithm identifies the professionals according to proximity, difficulty of the job among other algorithms.

Our Mission

To empower service providers through a platform that will connect them to companies and institutions, while allowing these firms to focus on more primary activities.

Our Vision

To be a platform that gives opportunity to every individual at each level of the economic pyramid for enhanced economic development.

Why We Do It

Upon looking and analysing the Kenyan economy, our team realized the gap between service demand and the informal sector. Approximately 65% of services are allocated to professionals in the formal sector while the other 35% goes to 20% of the professionals in the informal sector. We formed a platform designed to address this problem and open more job opportunities to the informal sector however, only the ones who are dedicated, honest and skilled professionals.

If you’re not happy, just let us know and
we’ll work to make it right

Why Hire Us

Choose us because of our reputation for excellence. With combined experience gained over the years, we’ve earned a name for quality and customer service. The homeowners and commercial buildings  we serve rely on us for detail-oriented, consistent cleaning services, every single time we clean their homes.

Transparent pricing
Custom prices before you book or after inspection with no hidden charges.
Fully equipped
We bring everything needed to complete a job well done.
100% guaranteed work re-do
The job will be done again if not done to standard.
Assured Customer service
We avail ourselves to ensure your needs are met.
Background-Checked professionals
Our professionals are thoroughly vetted and trained to ensure on-job expertise.
× How can I help you?